Gemini (Maxton) Rear Shock
Specifically designed to fit the Gemini Bikes the GP10 incorporates the following features
- The GP10 Monoshock has been designed, developed and manufactured "in house" by our team of engineers and technicians.
- It is a bespoke unit built to order by the Maxton factory
- Valved and sprung to suit the weight of the rider and what they use the bike for, all dampers come preset ready to bolt to the bike
- CNC 3D machined from 7075 billet alloy
- Hard anodised to prevent wear and corrosion
- Easily adjustable rebound damping and high and low-speed compression damping clickers
- Optional adjuster hand wheels, so no need for screwdrivers or hex Allen keys
- The rebound has a range of 30 clicks
- high and low-speed compression damping has a range of 25 clicks on each
- Increased range of damping adjustment
- New piston design for Increased flow of oil around the unit for improved damping performance
- 16mm Induction hardened piston rods
- Ride height adjustment
- Top Out Spring
- 3D milled cylinder head with optional mounts for suspension pots
- Movable remote reservoir
- Quick change valve assemblies for low and high-speed compression damping for easy revalving.
Please note that this unit fits both the Gemini Naked and the Indianapolis.