Built to the British Superbike series regulations (675cc) this bike was both the catalyst for the GP2 series at BSB and a winner of countless races.
Built using only components designed here by ABM the GP2 bike sports our very latest designs and innovations.
1. Trellis steel chassis that is hand welded with bronze gives unprecedented feel and flex in a chassis that is easy to repair should it be damaged.
2. Under-slung GP swing-arm which is made from aluminium and provides superb edge grip in the most extreme of racing conditions (Notably the wet).
3. Fully adjustable head-stock for rake, trail and wheelbase.
4. Full titanium (Moto2 system)
5. Available in Gen 1 or Gen 2 Bodywork.
ENGINE & TRANSMISSION
Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinderGP2 link plates
Capacity: 675 cc
Max Power: Maximum of 128BHP
System: Multi point sequential electronic fuel injection
Exhaust: Full titanium GP system
Final Drive: X Ring 428 chain
Clutch: Wet, multi-plate slip assist clutch with electronic engine braking control.
Frame: Steel trellis frame with machined components and hand welded in bronze.
Swingarm: Twin spar under-slung unit in aluminium, hand made with Superbike chain adjusters.
Front Wheel: Dymag UPX7 light weight 17 x 3.5 in
Rear Wheel: Dymag UPX7 light weight 17 x 5.5 in
Front Tyre: Pirelli Slick 120/17.5
Rear Tyre: Pirelli Slick 180/17.5
Front Suspension: Ohlins FGR 250 Moto2 Forks 770mm
Rear Suspension: Fully adjustable Ohlins TR468 TTX36GP. Adjustable drag link with GP2 link plates.
Front Brakes: Twin 290mm Brembo Discs. Hel Nickel 4 pot calipers.
Rear Brakes: Light weight 255 mm disc, 2-piston HEL Caliper
Electronics: Bespoke Harness with a full compliment of Deutch connectors, M130 ECU and C125 colour display dash. Front and rear potentiometer.
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Seat Height: 900mm
Dry Weight: 145KG
Tank Capacity: 17.4 L
Why not give us a call to discuss further on 01732 886505.