Built to the Moto 2 World Championship series regulations (765 cc) this bike is the only British built motorcycle currently eligible for World Championship Racing. Derived from the successes of our BSB GP2 bike this model sports our replica WC Moto2 engine and includes over 4 years of development done on our generation one chassis.
Built using only components designed here by ABM the GP2 765 sports our very latest designs and innovations.
1. Trellis steel chassis that is hand welded with bronze gives unprecedented feel and flex in a chassis that is easy to repair should it be damaged. (Adjustable Flex)
2. Under-slung GP swing-arm which is made from aluminium and provides superb edge grip in the most extreme of racing conditions (Notably the wet).
3. Fully adjustable head-stock for rake, trail and wheelbase.
4. Full titanium (Moto2 system)
5. Available in Gen1 or Gen 2 Bodywork.
Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinderGP2 link plates
Capacity: 765 cc
Max Power: Maximum of 150BHP
System: Multi point sequential electronic fuel injection
Exhaust: Full titanium Spark.It Moto2 system
Final Drive: X Ring 428 chain
Clutch: Wet, multi-plate slip assist clutch with electronic engine braking control.
Frame: Steel trellis frame with machined components and hand welded in bronze.
Swingarm: Twin spar under-slung unit in aluminium, hand made with Superbike chain adjusters.
Front Wheel: Dymag UPX7 light weight 17 x 3.5 in
Rear Wheel: Dymag UPX7 light weight 17 x 5.5 in
Front Tyre: Pirelli Slick 120/17.5
Rear Tyre: Pirelli Slick 180/17.5
Front Suspension: Ohlins FGR 250 Moto2 Forks 770mm
Rear Suspension: Fully adjustable Ohlins TR468 TTX36GP. Adjustable drag link with GP2 link plates.
Front Brakes: Twin 290mm Brembo Discs. Hel Nickel 4 pot calipers.
Rear Brakes: Light weight 255 mm disc, 2-piston HEL Caliper
Electronics: Bespoke Harness with a full compliment of Deutch connectors, M130 ECU and C125 colour display dash or Delta 800 with Aim MXS colour display. Front and rear potentiometer and data logging included.
Seat Height: 900mm
Dry Weight: 145KG
Tank Capacity: 17.4 L
Why not give us a call to discuss further on 01732 886505.